Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reminder...

Our stories, our thoughts
Our memories, all gone

What to do, I've stopped feeling
Where to, I've stopped seeing

I scream, HELP! But nobody comes my way
It's all just the same... to them

'Cause the aren't the ones living in this body
They aren't the ones living with these thoughts
That haunt me, that taunt me and tell me I am
worthless and that I won't do any good

Bad, weird, useless that's what they whisper in my ear
Loud enough that I can hear but quietly enough so that
NOBODY around me can
Nobody else understands

I see the people that are happy all the time
That have no worries
And I'm jealous

Jealous 'cause I look at myself and see
The girl that nobody understands
The daughter who makes her mother worried

Worried 'cause of her daughter's urge to get out of the house
Worried 'cause she can't stop thinking about the bad things her daughter could be doing
When her daughter hasn't giving her a good enough reason to think that way

Her daughter could be the best in the world
But she will never get the recognition she deserves

Only a few people understand her
But still nobody fully gets it
Because they aren't the ones living it

It hurts...
It hurts to live with a constant reminder of your flaws
And to never hear a compliment pointing out the good things
instead of your wrongs

1 comment:

  1. There are people that understand. People that have been trough what you are getting trough and have come out understanding far more things than those you could understand that you are living. Forget about compliments, you won't get them. You have 2 choices, die, complain and turn your ♥ to ice because you aren't recognized enough or being good and everyday turning better and better, not for anyone, not for anything, nor for depending from the applause of those that surround you but for yourself, for your conscience and for your future. The decisions you make today, will mark your future forever. And as I always say Don't take permanent decisions for temporal dilemmas. Check my blog post named: "Y así pasa la vida" I think you might relate. Love you lots, miss you lots more! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete