Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hey :)

Hey, you people that are looking at my blog! So I hope you guys have liked why I've posted and I not leave a comment ;) In my short life I've learned a lot. My grandfather passed away resently and tho he wasn't that close to me it hurted me. It opened my eyes again and it reminded me that life is so short. It reminded me that we have to live every day as if it was our last because we never know when we are going to die. I am not saying that you'll die tomorrow, but I am probably guessing that those teenagers that died in a car crash didn't think they were gonna die that day but they did. So in everything that happens to you look at the positive and thank God for your life. We all have a purpose in life some of us just don't see it and get sidetracked. Don't get sidetracked and live life according to your beliefs.

2 comments:

  1. its the all day is to live for us, ya you are right that no one knows bout their life and in this world no knows when they will die... like your blogs keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback! :) If you like tell your friends haha wow that sounded cheesy! Hahah nah you don't need to do that lol

      Delete